Why you'll love it
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need, and none you don’t
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- The Marlin models in XXS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a simple 1x10 Shimano drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. The wide-range cassette still gives you all the gears you need for big climbs and steep descents. Plus a suspension fork with a lever that lets you easily lock the suspension so you don't waste energy on smooth terrain.