The Fuel EXe 9.7 redefines e-mountain biking with an entirely new motor that tucks away neatly for a ride that's light, lively and just as playful as a traditional mountain bike, with the added benefit of pedal-assist to help you crush climbs. An upgraded suspension package pairs with cherry-picked components for snappy shifting and precise modulation on the trail. All that, and a lightweight carbon chassis to keep your ride nimble and stiff with just the right amount of vibration-damping goodness for when the trail gets rowdy.
Why you'll love it
- You'll get a light and playful ride on descents, and just the right amount of assist on the way back up
- Its tiny-but-mighty TQ transmission is tuned for the trail, keeping things quiet so you can stay in the moment, plus it ramps up power with you for a natural ride feel
- The smart charge port, sleek integrated display and discreet controls keep the bike looking and feeling like a traditional mountain bike
- Its upgraded FOX suspension package offers you 150 mm of front- and 140 mm of rear-suspension for making quick work of technical and rowdy terrain
- You'll be able to add on a range extender when you want a little extra fuel in the tank for big days on the bike